I finished a bunch of big deadlines at work last month, and I managed to get Hannah’s Halloween costume made. Somehow. I’m still not sure how I did that.

I didn’t take many photos, but it was an overdrive kind of month. This towels guide I updated was published, I’d been working on it since I started in July. And I wrote this new guide to cutting machines, which I’d also been working on for months. It was great to see those two published. I’ve turned in a few more things, and I did quick updates to a couple of others. Work is great.

Now that Halloween is over, and I didn’t buy a single pumpkin and barely decorated, but did manage to get a tiny ball gown made, I’m ready for the holidays. I have some Thanksgiving projects to post this week, and then it’ll be a Christmas explosion for a while.

And maybe I’ll take more photos.