I bought a metre and a half of this amazing Liberty Hiding print when we went to Liberty of London back in May. And I had two dresses in mind for it. This is the first one, from Simplicity’s ModKid pattern 1379.
I used a teal linen I picked up at Jo-Ann for the bodice and orange piping, which I just love. This is a perfect fit, and she’s nice and comfy in it. I have plenty left to make the other dress pattern I have, which I think may be cuter as a tunic. We’ll see when I get to that one.
I made this in a day or two, I’m getting more comfortable with garment sewing for H after her Stof Dots dress and the Supergirl Halloween costume. Which reminds me, I need to start thinking about this year’s costume and showing her some choices. But until then, she’s got a super cute fall dress!